Thing 22

Staying Current

I certainly learned a lot of Things - more than 23, I'm sure! I hope my head doesn't explode. Could be messy.

I do resolve to keep up with many of the Things. I will definitely go back to the Neflins23Things blog and dig deeper into a lot of the resources that I didn't have enough time for. I can't truthfully resolve to keep up with this blog. I would probably be the only one reading it! I hope that doesn't disqualify me for the prize!

I think that this project has been incredibly worthwhile. I now have more tools in my library toolbelt, and I'm more familiar with applications the patrons may be using. Thanks, Neflin and fellow Thingers! (Oops! - I decided to look that up. I didn't mean to call you that!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do your best work under intense pressure? Way to crank 'em out!

John

Robin said...

Why put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the second Thursday after the next full moon?

Post a Comment

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Marion County Public Library Events

Followers