Thing 17

Podcasts

I used Podcast.com to subscribe to a podcast, but I found it a little confusing. I subscribed to the Friday News Feedbag by Discovery News. I'm not sure what it means to be subscribed. I downloaded 2 podcasts to my computer, and I think I put them in my playlist. The only RSS feed I could find for my google reader was for the playlist, so I did that, and when I looked at my google reader, sure enough, there they were. But I thought the RSS feed was for notifying me of new podcasts, not letting me know what I already have. I feel stupid. Well, at least I know how to download and listen to them. Now I can listen to interesting stuff on my mp3 player while I walk the dogs!

Eek! I only have 3 days to do 6 more Things! Panic time. I know the 23Things blog is staying up, but I'm a very prize-motivated person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Marion County Public Library Events

Followers