Thing 5


Library visitors, originally uploaded by summertent.

This nice couple stopped by the library this morning and made themselves right at home.

Flickr

I got all excited about Flickr at first, but then I realized that with the free version you are limited to 3 sets and photostream views of only the most recent 200 photos. Also, if your account is inactive for 90 days it will be deleted! I'm not complaining, mind you. You can only expect so much from something that's free! So I won't be uploading all of my photos for permanent storage, but it's nice for temporary stuff. I can see using it at the library for YA photo contests and such. I don't know if I'd use it personally. I usually just email photos to people. We'll see.

I played with picnik a little bit. I found it a nice little easy to use program for quick photo editing.

1 comments:

Jennifer O'Neill said...

Wow, that is cool!

Post a Comment

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Marion County Public Library Events

Followers