Thing 6


Turtle Warholized, originally uploaded by summertent.

I Warholized my turtle, Penny. She's almost as pretty as Marilyn!

Flickr Mashups

This was fun. I love the Colr Pickr. I'm trying to think of a way some of the mashups could be used in the library, but I'm drawing a blank. It would be fun to do some of these things with the kids if we had extra computers and/or a color printer. If we had those two pesky little things, it would be a blast to let the kids make their own magazines with themselves on the cover. Or the custom name badges, movie posters, etc.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your template is GREAT, and the spit and polish bits you're adding to it, too! Keep up the good work!

John

Post a Comment

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Marion County Public Library Events

Followers