Thing 7

Online Image Generators

This was fun! I had no idea there were so many image generators out there. Here is my project.

I spent a lot of time looking at and playing with a lot of the generators. I would love to use some of them to make signs for book displays! The more I see how easy image generators are to use, the more I realize how nice it would be to have a color printer.

You could use these for just about anything. I can imagine using a digital camera and laptop computer during storytime to put the kids' pictures on all kinds of things depending on that day's theme. I put my face on a dollar bill and it looked fantastic! (not my face - the dollar bill) That would be so much fun for a President's Day storytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Marion County Public Library Events

Followers