Thing 19

Other Social Networks

I was surprised to see I already belong to 3 of the social networks listed! My sister invited me to Flixter, but I wasn't too impressed. After I put in my favorite movies I had strange men from all over the country wanting to talk to me. Yuck! I joined Craftster a long time ago and I love it. And I joined Shelfari quite a while ago, too.

I looked at Gather and found a group to join, All Crafts, that seems really good. I love craft sites that have videos, photos and step-by-step instructions.

Well, after looking at the Wikipedia list of social network sites I realized I belong to even more social networking sites! My husband's long-lost niece in Scotland invited me to Bebo to see pics of her new house and husband. And I used Classmates.com to contact old classmates and to look at pictures that show how old everyone has gotten (except me). I didn't know I was so sociable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Marion County Public Library Events

Followers